Full Body Checkup or Blood Test in Ludhiana
Full Body Checkup in Ludhiana – Life is now fast-paced and hectic. With this hectic lifestyle, we hardly take time for ourselves. An increased number of individuals are experiencing mental and physical health problems than ever before.
Yet gradually, the awareness on social media and other platforms makes people aware of preventative health care and the ill effects of such a lifestyle. Specialists have always urged its importance to prevent diseases and reduce the need for medical treatment or surgeries. We must have full-body checks every six months to understand any changes in our bodies.
Get comprehensive and high-quality tests that assess the functionality of all body parts from Atulaya Healthcare. A full body checkup package could be quarterly, half-yearly, or yearly, but the consensus is that the older you get, the more vigilant you should be about your health.
Why must you opt for an entire body checkup?
- Keep the diseases at bay
We often ignore the early indication of a disease in our body that leads to deterioration. An annual full-body examination will help you avoid the worst illnesses and their consequences.
- Early Information
As we get older, the number of hospital visits increases. Rather than waiting for a disease to strike unexpectedly, it is preferable to have a full-body diagnosis done to avoid such unforeseen events. It increases our understanding of our health conditions and the risk factors involved
- Premature Detection
A full body checkup enables a physician to detect disease-related signs in real-time, which we are frequently unaware of. It can detect life-threatening illnesses or reduce the risk of such diseases before they worsen. Atulaya Healthcare is a full-service diagnostic and pathology lab that offers a wide array of services to the professional community and the public.
- Timely Recovery
Some illnesses do not depict the common symptoms, but they accumulate until apparent indications arise. Hence, a full-body test will aid in early detection, allowing you to receive the appropriate therapy at the right time. It will also assist in a quick recovery.
- Health monitoring
Being healthy does not mean that anyone will never get sick. A whole-body analysis the entire health, including each body component, and keeps us safe.
- Reduced Costs
Severe and life-threatening diseases now have treatment costs that ordinary people cannot pay. If we do not have frequent general health check-ups, early diagnosis will be impossible, resulting in significant consequences. Thus, a yearly full-body analysis cuts healthcare expenditure while making life less challenging and more secure. It saves money in the long run since it minimizes the likelihood of operations, chronic illnesses, and hospitalization.
- Increased lifespan
A full body examination assists in early illness identification, minimizing the chance of subsequent consequences such as cancer, liver, renal, or heart disease. The financial burdens reduce when a person is diagnosed at an early stage. A yearly full-body exam improves long-term health and life expectancy by detecting and treating problems early. It detects all symptoms of odd health and raises public awareness of the importance of adopting a healthy lifestyle and behaviors.
Further, let us quickly take a peek at some of the blood tests in Chandigarh accomplished during the body check-up in Atulaya:
- Infection Marker – This helps to diagnose infection levels in the body.
- Kidney Function Tests – This routine test is examined to collect information about the kidney’s overall functionality.
- Cholesterol Test – This helps to analyze the levels of good & bad cholesterol in the blood, as they are an excellent indicator of the condition of your heart.
- Blood Test – The test ensures that nothing exists in your blood.
- Thyroid Check – A thyroid profile is a group of tests performed together to help evaluate thyroid gland function and help diagnose thyroid disorders.
- Liver Test – Conducted to seek information about the liver’s overall functionality.
- Iron Test – The iron profile is the best way to tell the difference between iron deficiency (not enough iron in your blood) anemia, and its types.
- Vitamin Deficiency – It helps to know various levels of various vitamins in the body. Vitamins are the building blocks that keep your body running. It also assists in muscle and bone development, capturing energy, and healing wounds.
There are multiple advanced total body tests available in Ludhiana. Make sure that you don’t neglect your body and take that first step toward a healthy lifestyle.